MySHR – My Student Health Record
The Engemann Student Health Center and the Eric Cohen Student Health Center have separate sites, so click on the correct link below depending on your campus.
If you are a student on the University Park Campus (Main Campus):
If you are a student on the Health Sciences Campus (HSC Campus):
MySHR is your online portal to your student health record at the USC Engemann Student Health Center on the University Park Campus (ESHC) or Eric Cohen Student Health Center on the Health Science Campus (HSC). Once you login you can securely:
- Schedule Health Center appointments online
- Correspond with your provider using secure messages
- Register for text message appointment reminders
- Edit your local address and phone number (Health Center records only)
- Complete necessary forms prior to your appointment
- View your immunizations history and compliance
To use MySHR you must be a student who is registered for classes at USC for the current or previous semester, or be a certified admit for next semester. If you do not currently meet this criteria you will not be able to access the site at this time.