MySHR – My Student Health Record
MySHR is your online portal to your student health record at the USC Engemann Student Health Center on the University Park Campus (ESHC) or Eric Cohen Student Health Center on the Health Science Campus (HSC). Once you login you can securely:
- Register for text message appointment reminders
- Edit your local address and phone number (Health Center records only)
- Schedule Health Center appointments online
- Correspond with your provider using secure messages
- Complete necessary forms prior to your appointment
- View your immunizations history and compliance
To use MySHR you must be registered for classes at USC for the current or previous semester. If you do not meet this criteria you will not be able to access the site. If you are registered for an upcoming semester, you will not be able to login until classes have started for that semester.
The Engemann Student Health Center and the Eric Cohen Student Health Center have separate sites, so be sure to click on the correct button below depending on your campus. You will be prompted to login with your USC account, and you will then be redirected to the secure site.