New Student Requirements
The KEY to Your Healthy Future at USC!
Congratulations new USC student! We want to make sure you access the necessary information, health requirements and steps that all new students must complete for Fall 2014. (The deadline has passed. It was September 12, 2014.) Please click on the links below for information and to complete your requirements. Contact Us with any of your questions!
Your New Student Requirements
- Immunizations & Screening
- Mandatory Health Insurance Process
- Understanding the Health Center Services & Fees
- AlcoholEdu® for College
- Meningitis Questionnaire
- Consent to Treat a Minor (required for 17 years and younger)
- About the Student Health Fee and the fee Price List.
- About the Engemann Student Health Center and its services – visit the New Student Contact Us page.
- Welcome letter from the Executive Director of the Student Health Center, Dr. Lawrence Neinstein.
- Learn all about Be Well USC and Like the Facebook page! After all, Wellness Begins with U at SC.
Note: If you are a Graduate or PhD student who is receiving a Health Award from your academic department, you may not request a health insurance waiver.
Note: This information is for UPC students. All Off Campus Students, visit the Off Campus Students page for insurance options.
If you are a student on the Health Sciences Campus, visit the Eric Cohen Student Health Services site for information.