New Student Requirements
The KEY to Your Healthy Future at USC
Congratulations new USC student! We want to make sure you access the necessary information, health requirements and steps that all new students must complete by January 31, 2014. Please click on the links below for information and to complete your requirements.
Note: If you are a Graduate or PhD student who is receiving a Health Award from your academic department, you may not request a health insurance waiver.
Your New Student Requirements
- Immunizations & Screening
- Mandatory Health Insurance Process
- Understanding the Health Center Fees
- AlcoholEdu® for College
- Meningitis Questionnaire
- Consent to Treat a Minor (required for 17 years and younger)
- About the Student Health Fee and the fee Price List
- About the Engemann Student Health Center and its services
- Welcome letter from the Executive Director of the Student Health Center, Dr. Lawrence Neinstein
Note: This information is for UPC students. All Off Campus Students, visit the Off Campus Students page for insurance options.
If you are a student on the Health Sciences Campus, visit the Eric Cohen Student Health Services site for information.