New Student Requirements
Congratulations new USC student! Please complete your health requirements below for Fall 2017 by the deadline – September 8, 2017. Contact Us with any of your questions.
Mandatory New Student Check List
- Health Insurance Requirement and Option to Waive
- Immunizations Compliance
- Student Health Fee Requirement
- AlcoholEdu® for College Online
- Meningitis Questionnaire Information
Please note: Alcohol Edu and the Meningitis Questionnaire are for undergraduates only.
- About the Mandatory Online Training for Students: Alcohol Edu for College, Think About It and On The Safe Side.
- About the Student Health Fee and the fee Price List.
- About the Engemann Student Health Center and its services – visit the New Student Contact Us page.
- Welcome letter from the Engemann Administrative Team
- Check out a Be Well USC video about the health center! After all, Wellness Begins with U at SC.
- Consent to Treat a Minor (required for 17 years and younger)
Note: If you are a Graduate or PhD student who is receiving a Health Award from your academic department, you may not request a health insurance waiver.
Note: This information is for UPC students. All Off Campus Students, visit the Off Campus Students page for insurance options.
If you are a student on the Health Sciences Campus, visit the Eric Cohen Student Health Services site for information.