New Student Requirements
Congratulations new USC student! The health requirements and steps that all new Fall 2015 students must complete were due by the deadline: September 11, 2015. Please Contact Us with any of your questions!
Mandatory New Student Check List
- Health Insurance Requirement and Option to Waive
- Immunizations Compliance
- Student Health Center Fee Requirement
- AlcoholEdu® for College Online
- Meningitis Questionnaire Information
- About the Mandatory Online Training for Students: Alcohol Edu for College, Think About It and On The Safe Side.
- About the Student Health Fee and the fee Price List.
- About the Engemann Student Health Center and its services – visit the New Student Contact Us page.
- Welcome letter from the Executive Director of the Student Health Center, Dr. Lawrence Neinstein.
- Check out a Be Well USC video about the health center! After all, Wellness Begins with U at SC.
- Consent to Treat a Minor (required for 17 years and younger)
Note: If you are a Graduate or PhD student who is receiving a Health Award from your academic department, you may not request a health insurance waiver.
Note: This information is for UPC students. All Off Campus Students, visit the Off Campus Students page for insurance options.
If you are a student on the Health Sciences Campus, visit the Eric Cohen Student Health Services site for information.