Directions for Completing AlcoholEdu® for College
Part 1 Deadline
The Registration ID, provided below, is specific to USC students. You must use this Registration ID to successfully complete AlcoholEdu® for College. After completing Part 1, print out and save a digital copy (a screen shot is recommended) of your Certificate of Completion. The deadline for completion for Fall 2014 will be posted soon.
Part 2 Deadline
Partway through the semester, you will receive email instructions for taking Part 2. The deadline for completion is April 7, 2014.
Directions for completing AlcoholEdu® for College
- Go to: www.everfi.com/register
- Under “New User,” enter the following Registration ID: C123961A
- Click “Submit”
- On the registration page you will have the opportunity to create your own AlcoholEdu® for College account using your USC e-mail address and a password of your choice. Select “Spring Admit”
- At this time, you will also need to enter your 10-digit USC Student ID number, located on your Student ID card. If you do not enter your official 10-digit Student ID number, you will not receive credit for taking this course.
- You may log in and out of the course at the completion of each section. The end of each section is marked with a “Next” button. You must click the “Next” button to save your information. DO NOT log out until you have clicked the “Next” button, or you will be required to repeat that section again.
- When you return, log in as a “Returning User” and enter the same e-mail address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to fulfill USC’s AlcoholEdu® for College requirement.
- Save a copy of your Certificate of Completion for both Part 1 and Part 2. A digitally saved screen shot and a hard copy is recommended.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu® Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu® screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Help Site.
All survey responses are strictly confidential. USC will only receive collective information about the student population as a whole and will never see individual student answers. If you need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.