Directions for Completing AlcoholEdu® for College
Part 1 Deadline: The deadline to complete part 1 has passed.
The Registration ID, provided below, is specific to USC students. You must use this Registration ID to successfully complete AlcoholEdu® for College. After completing Part 1, save a digital and hard copy (a screen shot is recommended) of your Certificate of Completion.
Part 2 Deadline: The deadline to complete part 2 has passed.
Partway through the semester, you will receive email instructions for taking Part 2.
Directions for completing AlcoholEdu® for College
1. Go to: www.everfi.com/register
2. Under “New User,” enter the following Registration ID: (a new ID will be available for Fall 2015)
3. Click “Submit”
4. On the registration page you will have the opportunity to create your own AlcoholEdu® for College account using your USC e-mail address and a password of your choice.
5. At this time, you will also need to enter your 10-digit USC Student ID number, located on your Student ID card. If you do not enter your official 10-digit Student ID number, you will not receive credit for taking this course.
6. You may log in and out of the course at the completion of each section. The end of each section is marked with an “arrow to proceed” button. You must click the “arrow to proceed” button to save your information. DO NOT log out until you have clicked the “arrow to proceed” button, or you will be required to repeat that section again.
7. When you return, log in as a “Returning User” and enter the same e-mail address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
8. A score of 80% or higher is required to fulfill USC’s AlcoholEdu® for College requirement.
9. Save a copy of your Certificate of Completion for both Part 1 and Part 2. A digitally saved screen shot and a hard copy is recommended.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu® Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the icon in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu® screen.
All survey responses are strictly confidential. USC will only receive collective information about the student population as a whole and will never see individual student answers. If you need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.