GreekLifeEdu™ is an online selective prevention tool, using the latest science-based research to reduce risk and enhance health among USC’s fraternities and sororities around alcohol consumption, hazing, and sexual violence. The course empowers students to make well-informed decisions, helps them better cope with the behavior of their peers, and creates a level of expectancy.
University of Southern California requires all new members joining a greek organization to complete GreekLifeEdu™. In collaboration with the Office for Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Development, the Office for Wellness and Health Promotion will implement the course at the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters to new members registered with a fraternity or sorority organization in the six councils:
- Asian Greek Council (AGC)
- Interfraternity Council (IFC)
- Multicultural Greek Council (MGC)
- National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- Panhellenic Council (PHC)
- Professional Greek Council (PFC)
GreekLifeEdu Login Instructions
- Go to the GreekLifeEdu Login Site
- Under New User, enter the following Login ID: 11GUSC
- Click “Submit”
- On the registration page, you will create a GreekLifeEdu account using your official name, USC email address, and password of your choice.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section.
Section ends are marked with a “Next” button.
DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter your USC email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every GreekLifeEduTM screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.