Happy Hour with OWHP
Happy Hour with OWHP is an initiative sponsored by the Office for Wellness and Health Promotion (OWHP) and Be Well USC. Our goal is to create a health-promoting environment on USC’s University Park Campus where students can develop personal skills around self-care and stress management.
Happy Hour in the News!
See OWHP Therapy Dogs in the news via Trojans 360!
Happy Hour with OWHP will begin again in Fall 2017! Classes are free and no registration is required. (All yoga and tai chi classes will be held in the Engemann Student Health Center Trojan Conference Room, first floor, unless otherwise stated).
Fall 2017 Happy Hour Schedule
- Tai Chi – Diane (4:00-5:00 PM)
- Kundalini Yoga – Susan (5:15-6:30 PM)
- Kundalini Yoga – Susan (12:00-1:00 PM)
- Flow & Restore – Lisa (5:15-6:30 PM)
- Kundalini Yoga – Susan (1:00-2:00 PM)
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga – Rachel (4:30-5:30 PM)
- Intro to Yoga – Laura (5:15-6:30 PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga – Katarina (12:00-1:00 PM)