Student Resource Center
Welcome to the Student Resource Center – a drop in space just for you! No appointment necessary, the Student Resource Center, located in Room 203, is open whenever the Office for Wellness and Health Promotion is open.
Use the Student Resource Center as a space to:
- ask questions
- pick up safer sex supplies
- look up health information
- check out books
- talk with Wellness Advocates (WAs)
- post a flier
- have some tea or hot chocolate
- get a bandaid or a cold care kit
- relax in our massage chairs
- or just sit and relax…
To see what supplies we currently have in stock, visit our OWHP Facebook page.