OWHP’s professional health educators are available to conduct skills-based workshops with student groups on campus, including student organizations, athletic teams, greek organizations, and residence halls. Workshop topics include but are not limited to: stress management, healthy relationships, nutrition, sexual health, alcohol and other drugs, sleep, and sexual assault prevention.
If you would like to request a workshop for your student group or organization, please fill out a Workshop Request Form. In addition, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Requests should be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Contact person must attend a consultation with a Health Educator to further discuss and plan the workshop.
- Workshop must have at least 10 confirmed participants.
- There should be a sufficient amount of time allotted for the workshop, usually 45-60 minutes.
- The location of the workshop should be appropriate for the activity and group size.
Email email@example.com or call (213) 740-4777.