Entrance Medical Requirement Forms
Prior to completing your online Entrance Medical Requirement forms, please take some time to gather your health information:
- immunization records
- medications (name and dosage)
- previous illnesses, hospitalizations, surgeries, or procedures
- family medical history
Log into My Student Health Record (MySHR) portal.
Newly admitted students must complete their “Intent to Enroll” and have an active USC email account for 24 hours prior to accessing MySHR.
Complete the following forms:
1) Consent for Medical Treatment
2) Health History Form
3) Immunization Requirements and History
- Enter the historical dates of all of your immunizations and upload documented proof. All dates submitted must have a scan or photo of records attached.
- Submissions must include ALL pages of your vaccination history, with patient name and date of birth clearly listed. Submissions with missing, invalid, or incomplete documentation will be rejected.
- We recommend combining all documentation into a single file (PDF, PNG, JPG, or GIF files types accepted) and must include an official signature or stamp from your physician or clinic.
- All laboratory results must include the full report including reference ranges (no handwritten results).