New Student Requirement Checklist
Fall 2018 students:
Access to mandatory requirements begins June 1, 2018.
Deadline is September 7, 2018.
Additional Undergraduate Student Requirements:
- AlcoholEdu® for College (available July 23, 2018)
- Meningitis Questionnaire (instructions emailed to you in September)
Other Important Information for New Students
- Welcome Letter from Engemann Administrative Team
- Student Health Fee Requirement
- Other University Mandatory Online Training Requirements
- Graduate or PhD Students with Health Awards from Academic Departments
- Consent to Treat a Minor (required for 17 years and younger)
Note: This information is for on campus students. All Off Campus Students, please visit the Off Campus Students page for insurance options.