New Student Requirements
Congratulations new USC student! We want to make sure you access the necessary information, health requirements and steps that all new Fall 2015 students must complete by September 11, 2015. Please click on the links below for information and to complete your requirements. Contact Us with any of your questions!
Please note: Students need to wait 5 to 7 business days after registering for classes to begin the insurance waiver process.
Mandatory New Student Check List
- Health Insurance Requirement and Option to Waive
- Immunizations Compliance
- Student Health Center Fee Requirement
- AlcoholEdu® for College Online
- Meningitis Questionnaire Information
- About the Mandatory Online Training for Students: Alcohol Edu for College, Think About It and On The Safe Side.
- About the Student Health Fee and the fee Price List.
- About the Engemann Student Health Center and its services – visit the New Student Contact Us page.
- Welcome letter from the Executive Director of the Student Health Center, Dr. Lawrence Neinstein.
- Check out a Be Well USC video about the health center! After all, Wellness Begins with U at SC.
- Consent to Treat a Minor (required for 17 years and younger)
Note: If you are a Graduate or PhD student who is receiving a Health Award from your academic department, you may not request a health insurance waiver.
Note: This information is for UPC students. All Off Campus Students, visit the Off Campus Students page for insurance options.
If you are a student on the Health Sciences Campus, visit the Eric Cohen Student Health Services site for information.