Wellness Advocate and Wellness Link Program Details
Applications for the Wellness Advocate and Wellness Link Programs opened August 15, 2017.
Please click on the following link to access the Wellness Advocates/Links application:
All applicants will be contacted on September 11th regarding acceptance to the programs.
Become a Wellness Advocate!
USC Wellness Advocates (WAs) are trained volunteers, USC students, and valuable members of the OWHP staff. All students are welcome to apply.
• WAs serve for minimum of 2 semesters
• WAs must attend monthly meetings/in-service
• Each WA must plan and facilitate a minimum of 2 workshops per semester
• WAs serve as valuable liaisons between OWHP and the USC community
September 16-17, 2017 and
September 23-24, 2017
*Spring 2018 application and training dates TBD
*New WAs must attend all training dates.
Monthly Meeting/In-Service Dates (ESH 101/102):
• Wednesday, September 6, 2017 (6:00 – 8:00 PM)
• Wednesday, October 4, 2017 (6:00 – 8:00 PM)
• Wednesday, November 1, 2017 (6:00 – 8:00 PM)
• Wednesday, December 6, 2017 (6:00 – 8:00 PM)
Become a Wellness Link!
Links are students trained to be health-aware peers who help to increase knowledge and utilization of campus resources. Links are invited to attend monthly meetings but are not required to do so. Links will receive a certificate upon completion of the one-day training.
Commitment: Links serve as a valuable resource to their peers
September 16-17, 2017
If you have additional questions about the Wellness Advocate and/or Wellness Links Programs, please call the Office for Wellness and Health Promotion at (213) 740-4777 or visit us at ESH 203.